Now that COVID cases in the Ozarks are low — and there is the widespread availability of vaccines and boosters — the following changes to Brentwood’s masking policy will begin on Easter Sunday, April 17th. These policies will remain in effect so long as Greene County cases stay in the green unless otherwise announced.
- Masking in the sanctuary is optional
- Masking while inside the building but not in the sanctuary is encouraged (this is because children under 5 can’t be vaccinated)
- Those working with children under 5 will continue to wear masks (at least until children under 5 can be vaccinated)
- Parents with children under 5 can drop their child off in the nursery and toddler rooms until Children’s Church begins, at which point they can then go to Children’s Church with Pastor Sarah; everyone working with children under 5 will continue to wear masks
- KN-95 masks are available at Brentwood free of charge for whoever would like to wear one