Thank you for your generosity. Here you can
• You can also give through PayPal.
(If you are making your gift to benevolence, please use the “Special 7” code when prompted.)
All electronic giving to Brentwood — whether online, text, or through the mobile app — is managed by Vanco Services, a PCI Level 1 Compliant Service Provider, which is the highest security ranking available. When you click on one of the links to give, you will be redirected to Vanco’s secure website.
Thank you for supporting Brentwood Christian Church. As a community of faith, we offer a number of programs and initiatives in the heart of the Bible Belt that are incredibly hard to find, including:
• A strong and faithful public voice that stands for justice, dignity and equality for all people;
• Organizational opportunities for faith-based people in the area to mobilize together to work for social justice;
• In-depth spiritual formation opportunities that help people make sense of life and faith and at the same time value both the mind and the heart;
• Worship gatherings that celebrate the beauty and wonder of Christ’s unconditional love and that carry the capacity to transform every day thought and practice;
• Indispensable programs for children and youth that let every participant know they are loved beyond their wildest imagination;
• Care and support for people in times of struggle and crisis, including those in the church but also those who will never step foot in church;
• Community and belonging for those who’ve often felt unwelcome in the church;
• Justice initiatives that don’t simply seek to provide a band-aid to people in need, but try to change the systems and structures that lead us to be in need in the first place;
• And much, much more.
All of this takes a tremendous amount of work, and these life-giving ministries are only possible because of your financial support.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity; by supporting Brentwood Christian Church you are helping people experience community, justice, and love.
*Online and text giving is managed by Vanco Services, a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Compliant Service Provider, which is the highest security ranking available.