How does Brentwood use its donations?
Your donations make it possible for us to offer a number of programs and initiatives in the heart of the Bible Belt that are incredibly hard to find, including:
- A strong and faithful public voice that stands for justice, dignity and equality for all people;
- Organizational opportunities for faith-based people in the area to mobilize together to work for social justice;
- In-depth spiritual formation opportunities that help people make sense of life and faith and at the same time value both the mind and the heart;
- Worship gatherings that celebrate the beauty and wonder of Christ’s unconditional love and that carry the capacity to transform every day thought and practice;
- Indispensable programs for children and youth that let every participant know they are loved beyond their wildest imagination;
- Care and support for people in times of struggle and crisis, including those in the church but also those who will never step foot in church;
- Community and belonging for those who’ve often felt unwelcome in the church;
- Justice initiatives that don’t simply seek to provide a band-aid to people in need, but try to change the systems and structures that lead us to be in need in the first place;
- And much, much more.
All of this takes a tremendous amount of work, and these life-giving ministries are only possible because of your financial support.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity; by supporting Brentwood Christian Church you are helping people experience community, justice, and love.