Weekly Study Groups for Adults
- Sunday School Classes meet at 9:00am every Sunday. We have several classes that accommodate all ages with various courses of study. (click here for weekly programs for children and youth)
- Wednesday evening study group meets at Brentwood at 6:30pm following the all-church dinners at 5:45pm during the school year. Drawing from many resources, this engaging study time looks at new topics every 6-12 weeks and encourages questions and reflection.
- In home Small Groups for study, fellowship, and service projects provide an opportunity to really get to know others in the church and engage with this loving community. Contact the Church Office to get more information about meeting with a small group.
Monthly study groups for adults
- Pub Theology meets the 3rd Thursday of each month, 7:00pm at Lost Signal Brewing. The format is simple: beer, conversation, and God. Come bring your questions, your curiosity, and pull up a chair. Be ready to engage with people of varying religious traditions, philosophical perspectives and life experiences. You’ll be able to share your own wrestlings and thoughts while learning something new along the way.
- Book Club meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 10:00am. Contact the Church Office for more information.
- Disciple Women’s Ministries (DWM) meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at 10:30am. Contact the Church Office for more information.
- Ladies Night Out meets the last Thursday of each month at 5:30pm. Contact the Church Office for the next outing location.