We’re pleased to announce that in-person worship returns Sunday, Feb. 20th!
We will continue to maintain our standard COVID protections, including required masking, social distancing, and individual communion kits. We remain committed to doing as much as possible to help you make the decision to participate at Brentwood in the way that is best for you.
If you plan to attend activities in person, please keep the following updates in mind.
Time and location
- We are holding one worship service on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. If it becomes necessary we will add a second service, but for now there will be one service at 10:00 a.m.
- Since our sanctuary is being updated, worship is taking place in the downstairs Fellowship Hall (please use the south doors next to the children’s playground). This entrance and area is fully accessible, with no steps or stairs.
- Children’s church will take place in the Fellowship Hall as well.
- Nursery is upstairs in rooms 12 & 14 (please use the south doors or west doors).
- The 10AM service will be live-streamed at brentwoodchristianchurch.tv.
Standard COVID Protections
Standard COVID protections remain in place:
- Please self-screen before attending. If you have any symptoms of illness (COVID related or not), please show love for your neighbor by staying home until you feel better. Consider taking advantage of at-home testing kits if they’re available to you.
- Face coverings are required while inside the building, except when speaking as a leader during the worship service.
- Maintain social distancing in worship. Only sit next to others in your household. Households should try to stay at least two arm lengths apart from others on the same row. Do your best to arrange seating so that you are not sitting directly in front or behind those sitting in front and behind you.
- Please do not closely congregate inside the building, either before or after service. Outdoor social interaction is welcome.
- Restrooms are open, but please do not congregate in them.
- Coffee and refreshments will not be served, nor will we have printed bulletins or name tags.
Entry and Exit
- Since we are temporarily worshiping in the Fellowship Hall, please use the south doors next to the children’s playground. This entrance and area is fully accessible, with no steps or stairs.
- Youth group Sunday school meets in Room 17.
- Adult Sunday school will return when worship returns to the sanctuary.
Thanks again for helping us stay safe and love our neighbor!